Discover Nutrition » Terms & Conditions
From the Discover Nutrition blog
- Professional nutritional advice will be individually tailored to support diagnosed conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
- A personalised treatment programme is specifically designed for a client and may not have the same effect on other people.
- Whilst every effort is made to devise a nutritional strategy that helps to resolve health issues, no guarantee can be made that health will be improved.
- Advice given in a nutritional consultation is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, and you should always consult your General Practitioner or primary healthcare provider if you require medical attention or have symptoms which are causing concern.
- Any supplementation programme provided is only intended to be used on a short-term basis.
- Information about clients is strictly confidential and will not be released to anyone including your General Practitioner, unless specific permission has been given. You are encouraged to discuss your nutritional programme with your General Practitioner.
- It is important that you disclose any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal or other medicine, or food supplements that you are taking, to avoid potential adverse reactions.
- Payment should be made by bank transfer in advance of your consultation.
- Cancellation policy - please note that appointments cancelled at short notice, not kept or for which no notice is given must be paid for. Where possible please notify cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
- Any further questions, please contact Caroline directly.