Strengthen your immune system
Discover Nutrition » IBS GUT HEALING PROGRAMME
From the Discover Nutrition blog
€169 for the 6 weeks. Launch date to be confirmed.
The online group programme will support those of you with unpleasant, nagging IBS gut-related issues that you may have been suffering with for years. After 10 years of successfully supporting my clients with digestive issues, I have combined all off my learnings into this programme.
It’s ideal for anyone with typical IBS symptoms such as stomach cramps, bloating, flatulence, diarrhoea and/or constipation. You might also be experiencing other symptoms such as low energy, low mood, nausea, loss of appetite, heart burn or food sensitivities.
The aim at the end is for...
- Peace of mind when it comes to being out and about (less toilet worries, knowing your trigger foods and being prepared)
- Less bloating
- Less embarrassing flatulence
- Better mood, memory and concentration (your gut and brain health are closely linked)
- Improved energy from boosting your digestive function and ensuring that you’re absorbing your nutrients optimally
- Weight loss from avoiding processed foods, eating lots of wholefoods and restoring your digestive health.
Here is what you'll get when you sign up
- A comprehensive information pack with full details of your nutrition and lifestyle plan, shopping list, tried and tested recipes (easy to follow and suitable for a busy lifestyle), menu planner, a journal and a pre and post questionnaire to measure your progress
- A tried and tested formula for great gut health that gets results every time
- Group support from others facing similar gut health issues in a private closed facebook page
- Science-based information on what’s important for a healthy gut in your 6 weekly LIVE zoom webinars on Thursday evenings at 7pm (recorded for those who cannot make it). Group is kept small to faciliate questions and share updates on progress.
- Option to purchase high quality supplements to boost the natural healing process. The supplements are totally optional, but if your budget allows, they are highly recommended.
Suitability: this programme is not for everyone. For example it’s not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as certain carbohydrate foods are restricted and protein foods sources are mainly from fish, meat and eggs. Please read through these terms and conditions to check out if it suits you before purchasing the plan! Terms and Conditions