They also pack a wonderful punch of health benefits! Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil has countless benefits that include helping with weight loss, acting as a natural anti-fungal, reducing inflammation, and countless more benefits listed here: https://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/
And Raw Cacao is another super food that provides your body with antioxidant flavonoids, more magnesium than any other known food, and many more feel good benefits listed here: https://livesuperfoods.com/raw-cacao-powder.html
Quick and easy to make, takes less than 10 minutes. Makes approx 12 chocolates and 2 are enough to satisfy those choc cravings!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cocoa powder (e.g. The Raw chocolate company or Natasha’s both available in health food shops)
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon of ground hazelnuts (I used the roasted ones from health food shop but you can use any type)
- 1 pinch of Himalyan crystal salt
- Cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Melt coconut oil in a pan
- When melted,whisk in all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into ice cube moulds, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Put into freezer for half an hour until set.
- Take out and enjoy!
Like https://www.facebook.com/DiscoverNutritionKilkenny?ref=hl for lots more nutrition and health tips!