Nutrition For Energy Talk 16th September 2015
Lots of nutrition & health events on as part of the first official Nutritional Therapy Awareness Week taking place nationwide from the 14th till the 21st September. If you want to find out more about the importance nutrition plays in our overall health check out the list of events on www.ntoi.ie
In Kilkenny I will be out and about giving
1) FREE mini health consultations in The Good Earth on Kieran St on Monday 14th Sept from 11am to 1.30pm (booking in advance through The Good Earth) and
2) A talk “Nutrition for Energy” on Wednesday 16th September at 7pm in Butler House, 16 Patrick St (€5 entry fee).
The talk will include a free handout for all attendees plus the chance to get my first e-book of “energy boosting” recipes.
Look forward to meeting you at one of these events.
Tel: 056 7780658 or 087 1266525
Date: Saturday 10th January 2015 (10am to 1pm)
Venue: Flipside Studios, Colliers Lane, Kilkenny
Are you struggling with any of the following?
Then this workshop is just for you.
- Low energy
- Weight gain
- Spotty skin
- Sugar cravings
- Bloated stomach
- Regular colds or flu
Interactive Workshop will cover:
* Negative effects of sugar on your health
* Hidden sugars, recommended daily amount, label reading
* Demo of healthy but tasty “sugar free” snack options
* Tips, tricks, techniques to help you eliminate sugar for good
* Plus lots more!
What you’ll take away
- Sugar Detox Programme Information Pack with ‘healthy foods’ list, sugar free recipes, menu planner, shopping list, food diary, follow-up health questionnaire.
- Plenty of knowledge & inspiration to help you make the leap to healthy, sugar-free living.
- Follow sugar detox programme for 4 weeks and feel the pounds drop off and your health improve.
- Get a complimentary support call (15 minutes) after 2 weeks to check in how you are doing.
Optional (follow-up consultation*): at the end of 4 weeks have a personalised one to one consultation with Caroline to review progress and get expert advice on further dietary & lifestyle recommendations if needed. 20% discount to sugar detox workshop participants. *additional fee
Workshop Cost: €45
Limited number of places available. Early booking is advisable.
Last date for receipt of bookings is Wednesday 7th January 2015.
For more information or to book a place:
Call: 056 7780658 / 087 1266525
Caroline Seale (BA DipNT mNTOI) is a fully qualified
and experienced Nutritional Therapist.
For anyone interested in taking an evening class this Autumn in Kilkenny city, check out my poster with full details on a 9 week nutrition course. Last date for enrolment is Monday 15th September from 2pm to 5pm or 7.30 to 9.30pm. Venue: Kilkenny City Vocational School, New Street.
Events start on Monday 10th September
Having recently set up a nutrition clinic in Kilkenny, I’m delighted to see that Kilkenny has been selected as a pilot project to focus on improving the health of the local community.
Health checks for those interested in taking part in Kilkenny start next Monday 10th and take place over the next two weeks. Those who take part in a health check can follow an eight week programme and their results will be reviewed at the end to see what improvements they experienced.
This is a great community initiative and I would encourage anyone of any age to get involved and check out the event calendar on www.irishtimes.com/blogs/healthy-towns
Events set up range from city walks, cookery demos to advice from nutritionists, talks from Irish Heart Foundations and more.
The events start on Monday 10th September and run through to 11th November.