I’m delighted to get the chance to share my nutrition knowledge, by hosting a one day “Energy Booster” workshop on Saturday 9th May, at a fabulous nature reserve – Cabragh Wetlands Trust, Thurles, Co Tipperary.
The workshop starts at 10am and will finish at 4pm.
During the day I will cover the key areas that are important when it comes to boosting our energy levels. This is a topic close to my heart as I suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome/M.E. for 7 years. Through nutrition and lifestyle changes I learnt how to recover fully from the illness. The insights and knowledge that I gained can be applied to anyone suffering from any level of fatigue who would like a natural holistic approach to regain their energy.
Beat the Fatigue
- Find out the healthy nutrients that fuel your cells for energy.
- What causes blood sugar imbalances and how food & lifestyle changes can help to restore energy.
- How to break the sugar habit.
- Hormonal imbalances – Thyroid hormones and adrenal fatigue.
Digestive system – you are what you eat, digest and absorb
- Learn how the digestive system functions and its various roles
- Find out more about leaky gut syndrome and the difference between food allergies and food intolerances
- Good bacteria and their importance in our digestive health
- Solutions to digestive problems (IBS, acid reflux, candida)
Detoxification and healing
- Did you know the liver performs over 500 functions?
- Learn how your liver detoxifies and the sources of internal and external toxins
- Detox check questionnaire
- Detox nutrients
- How to detoxify the healthy way
Fee: €80 or bring a friend and you both get a discounted rate of €50.
PAYMENT REQUIRED IN ADVANCE PLEASE
To secure a place, please pay by paypal by clicking on the link below. Or if you prefer drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to pay by bank transfer.
Further information available by calling Caroline on 0871266525 or 056 7780658.
Please note that a limited number of places are available, so early booking is advisable.