I’m delighted to get the chance to share my nutrition knowledge, by hosting a one day “Energy Booster” workshop on Saturday 9th May, at a fabulous nature reserve – Cabragh Wetlands Trust, Thurles, Co Tipperary.
The workshop starts at 10am and will finish at 4pm.
During the day I will cover the key areas that are important when it comes to boosting our energy levels. This is a topic close to my heart as I suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome/M.E. for 7 years. Through nutrition and lifestyle changes I learnt how to recover fully from the illness. The insights and knowledge that I gained can be applied to anyone suffering from any level of fatigue who would like a natural holistic approach to regain their energy.
Beat the Fatigue
- Find out the healthy nutrients that fuel your cells for energy.
- What causes blood sugar imbalances and how food & lifestyle changes can help to restore energy.
- How to break the sugar habit.
- Hormonal imbalances – Thyroid hormones and adrenal fatigue.
Digestive system – you are what you eat, digest and absorb
- Learn how the digestive system functions and its various roles
- Find out more about leaky gut syndrome and the difference between food allergies and food intolerances
- Good bacteria and their importance in our digestive health
- Solutions to digestive problems (IBS, acid reflux, candida)
Detoxification and healing
- Did you know the liver performs over 500 functions?
- Learn how your liver detoxifies and the sources of internal and external toxins
- Detox check questionnaire
- Detox nutrients
- How to detoxify the healthy way
On the day you’ll receive handouts,
a healthy food demo and we’ll host a raffle.
Fee: €80 or bring a friend and you both get a discounted rate of €50.
PAYMENT REQUIRED IN ADVANCE PLEASE
To secure a place, please pay by paypal by clicking on the link below. Or if you prefer drop an email to email@example.com to pay by bank transfer.
Further information available by calling Caroline on 0871266525 or 056 7780658.
Please note that a limited number of places are available, so early booking is advisable.
Further information on Cabragh Wetlands Trust can be found by clicking here http://www.cabraghwetlands.ie/blog/about/ or on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CabraghWetlandsTrust
Date: Saturday 10th January 2015 (10am to 1pm)
Venue: Flipside Studios, Colliers Lane, Kilkenny
Are you struggling with any of the following?
Then this workshop is just for you.
- Low energy
- Weight gain
- Spotty skin
- Sugar cravings
- Bloated stomach
- Regular colds or flu
Interactive Workshop will cover:
* Negative effects of sugar on your health
* Hidden sugars, recommended daily amount, label reading
* Demo of healthy but tasty “sugar free” snack options
* Tips, tricks, techniques to help you eliminate sugar for good
* Plus lots more!
What you’ll take away
- Sugar Detox Programme Information Pack with ‘healthy foods’ list, sugar free recipes, menu planner, shopping list, food diary, follow-up health questionnaire.
- Plenty of knowledge & inspiration to help you make the leap to healthy, sugar-free living.
- Follow sugar detox programme for 4 weeks and feel the pounds drop off and your health improve.
- Get a complimentary support call (15 minutes) after 2 weeks to check in how you are doing.
Optional (follow-up consultation*): at the end of 4 weeks have a personalised one to one consultation with Caroline to review progress and get expert advice on further dietary & lifestyle recommendations if needed. 20% discount to sugar detox workshop participants. *additional fee
Workshop Cost: €45
Limited number of places available. Early booking is advisable.
Last date for receipt of bookings is Wednesday 7th January 2015.
For more information or to book a place:
Call: 056 7780658 / 087 1266525
Caroline Seale (BA DipNT mNTOI) is a fully qualified
and experienced Nutritional Therapist.
For anyone interested in taking an evening class this Autumn in Kilkenny city, check out my poster with full details on a 9 week nutrition course. Last date for enrolment is Monday 15th September from 2pm to 5pm or 7.30 to 9.30pm. Venue: Kilkenny City Vocational School, New Street.